Skip to main content

Vikrant Massey Reflects On His Full-Circle Journey: From Working At A Café To Producing Musafir Cafe

Musafir Cafe Vikrant Massey
Musafir Cafe Vikrant Massey ( Photo Credit – Instagram )

National Award-winning actor Vikrant Massey is entering a new chapter in his career. While he continues to impress audiences with his performances, the actor is now stepping into production with Musafir Cafe, the first project under his production house, Homemade Stories. For Vikrant, the series marks more than just a professional milestone; it represents how far he has come.

Vikrant Massey Reflects On His Journey From Café Work To Production

Speaking about how life has come full circle, from working in a café during his early days to producing a series titled Musafir Cafe, Vikrant looked back at his journey with gratitude. “I think God’s been really kind, to be honest. We know each other. I mean, we know each other for years now. We are friends. You know, earning a lakh rupees is a month’s work. That was a benchmark that if we earn one lakh rupees, we will settle. From there to here to, you know, doing what I love the most… telling stories to people. Also, now beginning to contribute more than just an actor. Of course. Yeah, so I think I couldn’t have asked for more. I am so grateful to the audiences, most importantly, because they have been so patient with me, they have been so kind to me. It’s been 22 years, but they are still cheering for me. They are still, you know, sort of silently praying for me, and I couldn’t have asked for anything.”

His words reflect not only his appreciation for the success he has achieved but also his deep gratitude towards the audiences who have supported him through more than two decades in the industry.

Why Did Vikrant Massey Launch Homemade Stories?

When asked why he decided to launch a production house despite enjoying a successful acting career, Vikrant revealed that Homemade Stories was born from a desire to create opportunities for others. “Which I will continue to, of course. When I may not necessarily act in all my productions. You know, in whatever capacity I can, I want to cater to those Vikrants who were also sort of given an opportunity by someone. And there are so many people. So much talent.”

With Homemade Stories, Vikrant hopes to champion fresh voices and untapped talent, giving aspiring storytellers and actors the opportunities he once received himself. As Musafir Cafe becomes the banner’s first production, it marks the beginning of a meaningful new phase, one where Vikrant Massey is not only telling stories on screen but also helping create them from behind the scenes. Musafir Cafe premieres July 24, only on Netflix.

For more such updates, check out Bollywood News

Must Read: Operation Safed Sagar: Abhay Verma On Breaking Free From Images— “If An Artist Is Confined To One Form, I Don’t Think He Can Truly Be An Actor”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Google News

The post Vikrant Massey Reflects On His Full-Circle Journey: From Working At A Café To Producing Musafir Cafe appeared first on Koimoi.



from Latest Bollywood News & Gossip | Latest Celebrity News & Bollywood Movie Updates | Koimoi https://ift.tt/6Ya8QpN
https://ift.tt/iK2m1b5

Comments